Polished concrete floors have become a top choice as a floor finish among many business owners. The decorative and cost-effective advantages make it an easy choice over traditional floor coverings. Because of its custom look, polished concrete creates a great first impression. A polished concrete floor immediately reduces tire wear, daily maintenance expenses and cleaning expenses saving money now and because of the long life-cycle of a polished floor saving you money in the future.
BENEFITS OF RESIDENTIAL POLISHED FLOORS:
- Initial cost savings: When the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface, traditional floor covering materials are not necessary
- Long life-cycle: No need replace polished floors because they are not as susceptible to damage as other flooring materials
- Easy to maintain: Impervious to dirt, dust and allergens
- Large variety of designs and colors available
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL POLISHED FLOORS:
- Initial cost savings: When the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface, traditional floor covering materials are not necessary making it more cost effective and maintenance costs are lowered
- Lower future maintenance expenses: Polished concrete is an effective long-term expense reduction. Polished floors do not require sealing or waxing. The hardened and densified nature of polished concrete floors reduces tire marks, chemical spills and stains from oil.
- Moisture transmission resistant: By allowing the floor to breath, polished concrete eliminates issues that other flooring materials can cause
- Reflective Light Levels increased: Highly reflective floors increase overall light levels by reflecting upwards thus saving energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements. Because of its custom look, polished concrete projects a bright, clean, professional image which is important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants and other public buildings
- Earth friendly, sustainable flooring alternative: Concrete is a natural green product and does not use toxic chemicals, glues or adhesives. Polished concrete doesn’t need to be replaced and disposed.
POLISHED CONCRETE’S VERSATILITY
When choosing your aesthetic and maintenance needs, polishings multi-step process allows us to offer a level of sheen from stain to high-gloss. Polished concretes versatility makes it perfect choice for a variety of flooring applications.